Author Topic: Malevolent Rising - Remake  (Read 111112 times)

Gabbe

Re: Malevolent Rising v0.7.3/v1.0 -TC Project
« Reply #150 on: 19 June 2010, 18:42:38 »
but he got good mod no matter. wow, i didn`t notice! lets see how big my name can get lolz..

ultifd

• Airship
  • The Glest Video Guy :) The one and only. :P
    • View Profile
    • My Youtube Channel
« Reply #151 on: 19 June 2010, 18:44:26 »
Yeah, it is a great mod...I just wish I could access the site though... why is it so hard? ...
lets see how big my name can get lolz..
...  :silence:

ChupaReaper

« Reply #152 on: 20 June 2010, 23:14:47 »
Yeah, it is a great mod...I just wish I could access the site though... why is it so hard? ...
darkspectral.zxq.net/Games/MRiseMain.html
It is being uploaded now so if it 404s or doesn't look right it is because it's still uploading!

ultifd

• Airship
    • View Profile
    • My Youtube Channel
« Reply #153 on: 20 June 2010, 23:17:24 »
darkspectral.zxq.net/Games/MRiseMain.html
It is being uploaded now so if it 404s or doesn't look right it is because it's still uploading!
Thanks, I'll check it later today when I can. I am using a different network right no so I don't have any problems...
Yeah, it is just all white (background) with text and links...but after it finishes it should be good.  :thumbup:
Thanks again.

ChupaReaper

« Reply #154 on: 21 June 2010, 07:59:53 »
The new host seems to be working pretty well, it's a bit slower than the last one but hopefully it is more acessible. The FTP it offers seems better too, my last host would disconnect randomly.
Just going to see if images from it will load for everyone:
(click to show/hide)
I'm going to update links on my first post and my Glest forums account now.

Edit: Looks like they wont show here still so I'll stick with ImageShack, the image above is an old image.
« Last Edit: 8 October 2016, 13:32:16 by filux »

ChupaReaper

Update: v0.7.4
« Reply #155 on: 21 June 2010, 12:13:51 »
Another update, two units left to complete the Pillar of The Demon leaving the Pillar of Demonic Flames with 10 units. So 12 units left until it's almost time to release.
(click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: 8 October 2016, 13:32:39 by filux »

ChupaReaper

Malevolent Rising Update: v0.7.5
« Reply #156 on: 21 June 2010, 15:55:43 »
Two updates in one day, I know it's triple posting but I like to change the Subject above lol.
(click to show/hide)

Here we have the 'Ubi Brothers' more big fat things demonic this time though compiled from demonic flesh and hatred rather than zombies and souls (The Liche). Moving on to the Pillar of Demonic Flames for the last units, the next update will hopefully contain all of the Elemental demons: Elemental, Cacodemon, Pain Elemental and Abaddon.
« Last Edit: 8 October 2016, 13:33:01 by filux »

wyvern

Re: Malevolent Rising v0.7.5/v1.0 -TC Project
« Reply #157 on: 21 June 2010, 15:57:35 »
looks good, and don't worry about triple posting, I've posted six times in a row before :O :O :O

[You were just damn flooding. Trying to catch up with Gabbe, huh? - @kukac@]

[You were just damn flooding. Trying to catch up with Gabbe, huh? - @kukac@]
you wish :P :P :P, it was cuz I was posting updates and replies, my topic was at the bottom so no one would even notice that I had updates if I just modified posts and then I wouldn't get comments on my work or advice, plus I did remove some of my posts later on ::) ::)
« Last Edit: 21 June 2010, 18:43:28 by wyvern »

ultifd

• Airship
    • View Profile
    • My Youtube Channel
« Reply #158 on: 21 June 2010, 17:17:43 »
People don't have to spam to raise their posts...  :| Well,  most people don't... But if  you look at me, let's say if I really cared...I have a good post count, and I usually don't double post (unless needed), I don't SPAM ever, maybe a few times, and etc...
-----------
Anyways, sweet! The site works. Looks awesome.
Thanks.
But yeah, image embedding still doesn't work...so, just stick with ImageShack.  :thumbup:

Looks great, thanks again.

-Archmage-

• Dragon
  • Make it so.
    • View Profile
    • My Website
« Reply #159 on: 21 June 2010, 17:54:05 »
It's looking great, ChupaReaper! :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

Please guys, no spam. :| [Yeah, because I will get scolded again for merging editing posts again :S - @kukac@]
« Last Edit: 21 June 2010, 18:08:30 by @kukac@ »
Egypt Remastered!

Proof: Owner of glest@mail.com

ChupaReaper

« Reply #160 on: 21 June 2010, 22:29:43 »
Thanks, nice to know the new site's working ok, shame about embedding but their's imageshack for that so everything covered, just gotta make sure the project itself goes online ok for everyone, zShare hasn't let me down yet so I'll use that, if some people have problems, I'll add some more sources for it.
Going to get to work on the next set of demons tomorrow, the four elemental ones shouldn't be too hard as they don't have legs or arms to animate (except for Abaddon which is a floating head with six arms!) After them I'm left with six more, I'm free all tomorrow I think so I might get a lot done, hopefully my project will be out and ready this week, no rushing though, there're a few things to fix up and I might be adding a Stormgate which will act as a Gatehouse but much larger for bigger units and also a 2x2 thick wall.

ChupaReaper

Malevolent Rising Update v0.7.6
« Reply #161 on: 22 June 2010, 22:04:07 »
(click to show/hide)
Another update! Finished all four Elemental units, the Elemental (little skull dudes), the Cacodemon (medium sized things floating around), the Pain Elemental (bigger than the Cacos with cools team coloured horns) and the Abaddon (the giant tentacle thing). On Earth we have birds, in hell we have these!
I'm gonna work on thick walls and the Stormgate now, though I planned to do them after all the demonic units I'm gonna do these now quickly instead. I could also work on diagonal walls, same as walls but the model is rotated and stretched a bit so that it links diagonally nicely.
« Last Edit: 8 October 2016, 13:33:24 by filux »

Gabbe

« Reply #162 on: 22 June 2010, 22:05:40 »
By the way, is the cursor still very visible, on the picture it almost blends with the tileset textures.

ultifd

• Airship
    • View Profile
    • My Youtube Channel
« Reply #163 on: 22 June 2010, 23:16:29 »
Yes, since the cursor is orange, and the "lava' or what? or reddish-orange...
I wonder if the cursor color is changeable.. Hmm...
Anyways, looks cool ChupaReaper, although... why is there Negative "food"...  :|

ElimiNator

• Airship
  • The MegaGlest Moder.
    • View Profile
« Reply #164 on: 23 June 2010, 05:23:09 »
Probably because he made him self start with lots of units so he could take a shot of em.

BTW: What are all those things? I can't seem to identify them...
Get the Vbros': Packs 1, 2, 3, 4, and 5!

ultifd

• Airship
    • View Profile
    • My Youtube Channel
« Reply #165 on: 23 June 2010, 05:27:25 »
Probably because he made him self start with lots of units so he could take a shot of em.
I guess, probably.
BTW: What are all those things? I can't seem to identify them...
the Elemental (little skull dudes)
Should be...I thought the same thing too.  ::)  :P

ChupaReaper

Re: Malevolent Rising v0.7.6/v1.0 -TC Project
« Reply #166 on: 23 June 2010, 11:24:11 »
It's a long screenshot so the detail on each of them isn't the best and it's negative Population cause I set a load of starting units but haven't got any Population to support them.
I haven't had problems not seeing the cursor but you should be able to change its colour to see it better, also it's not lava but blood, organs and moulded bodies, it is hell lol! I'll be making a lava and ash tileset which should differ a lot from it.

ChupaReaper

« Reply #167 on: 23 June 2010, 13:05:43 »
I suggest this to get a sticky status, it looks even more thought through than DM

http://www.turbosquid.com/FullPreview/Index.cfm/ID/312341

might wanan check this model out...yo9u already use doom 3 models, why not this huh?

Seriously, jotuns were evils from the evil lands across mountains and forests and stuff, i live in Norway and i know this stuff, srsly they are evil. not good.

Somehow never noticed this post lol, that model looks very interesting, 3ds format with a texture too, I may be using this...

ElimiNator

• Airship
  • The MegaGlest Moder.
    • View Profile
« Reply #168 on: 23 June 2010, 16:04:46 »
There are already thows tile sets in MG...

ultifd

• Airship
    • View Profile
    • My Youtube Channel
« Reply #169 on: 23 June 2010, 18:20:30 »
There are already thows tile sets in MG...
What do you mean?   :confused:

It's a long screenshot so the detail on each of them isn't the best and it's negative Population cause I set a load of starting units but haven't got any Population to support them.
I haven't had problems not seeing the cursor but you should be able to change its colour to see it better, also it's not lava but blood, organs and moulded bodies, it is hell lol! I'll be making a lava and ash tileset which should differ a lot from it.
Oh, I see... Sorry, I'm like  :| on it... Still cool... Or scary?   :P

ElimiNator

• Airship
  • The MegaGlest Moder.
    • View Profile
« Reply #170 on: 24 June 2010, 03:59:18 »
Also it's not lava but blood, organs and moulded bodies, it is hell lol! I'll be making a lava and ash tileset which should differ a lot from it.
Thoes are in MG already.

ultifd

• Airship
    • View Profile
    • My Youtube Channel
« Reply #171 on: 24 June 2010, 04:14:52 »
Also it's not lava but blood, organs and moulded bodies, it is hell lol! I'll be making a lava and ash tileset which should differ a lot from it.
Thoes are in MG already.
It wouldn't fit... his mod...  ::)
I mean the tilesets, some of the content in them...

ChupaReaper

« Reply #172 on: 24 June 2010, 11:14:19 »
Thoes are in MG already.

I know, but I want to have my own ones, the giant bones in the MG hell tileset are nice but not keen on the heads, I prefer my scaley lizard-like red tree things and mashed up bodies! Also the other tilesets are mainly Glest themed (having statues of Glest characters, etc).

ElimiNator

• Airship
  • The MegaGlest Moder.
    • View Profile
« Reply #173 on: 24 June 2010, 16:38:49 »
OK, well that makes sense.

ultifd

• Airship
    • View Profile
    • My Youtube Channel
« Reply #174 on: 24 June 2010, 18:31:54 »
Yeah, basically what I meant.

Anyways, you said in another thread that you are going to upload a version, 1.0 I think, soon...
Cool,  :thumbup:  :)

anything