Author Topic: An error has occured (0.3.x rev. 940) [Fixed rev. 941]  (Read 761 times)

mersinliali

An error has occured (0.3.x rev. 940) [Fixed rev. 941]
« on: 20 November 2010, 09:20:05 »
Hi,
After a graceful sleep :) please, could you attend to this problem:

An error has occured.
In updateGeneric ( /home/Glest/glestae_svn/source/game/prototypes/cmd_types_attack.cpp: 159)
Runtime check fail: g_world.getMap() -> isInside(pos)

This message occured and the game ended (or crashed since the sound became off) when I gave a Patrol command to a Swordman and pointed this command on a Battlemage. I see "Patrol" isn't used in that way. It should be directed to a static point. But if I am able to continue...

And also, that error wasn't written on glestadv-error.log file. Therefore I quoted the passage manually. Is it possible to log such errors on a file?

Best wishes,
Ali
« Last Edit: 20 November 2010, 13:21:30 by silnarm »

silnarm

• Local Moderator
  • Behemoth
    • View Profile
Re: An error has occured (0.3.x rev. 940)
« Reply #1 on: 20 November 2010, 11:56:05 »
This message occured and the game ended (or crashed since the sound became off) when I gave a Patrol command to a Swordman and pointed this command on a Battlemage. I see "Patrol" isn't used in that way. It should be directed to a static point. But if I am able to continue...

Actually this is meant to work, and certainly used to.  Fixed in rev 940.

And also, that error wasn't written on glestadv-error.log file. Therefore I quoted the passage manually. Is it possible to log such errors on a file?

Yes, those errors should indeed be logged...

Thanks for the reports.
Glest Advanced Engine - Code Monkey

Timeline | Downloads

anything